Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010 Edition


Well this is the page I made all on my own, no template, just me and a digi freebie kit online.  Definitely a design I would do with real paper.  Though I'd probably put jewels as flower centres but I didn't have a digi of just jewel only the wave of jewels and I wasn't quite sure how to just get one jewel out of the wave.  (photoshop skill beyond me but suspect I would have had to cut and crop it or something.  Regardless I am happy how it turned out.  This one doesn't really need anymore journalling as I think it says 'Yup, this is our family in 2010'.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful! Love the colors on this one...and of course the family photo too. :0)

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Shannon,

This is just gorgeous! Beautiful family portrait. I've lovin' your digi work, it's fabulous! I keep saying I'm going to get into scrapping or digi-scrapping, but it never seems to happen. I need someone around here that does it to to motivate me! lol :)

I'm so sorry I missed you when you came out to visit. We were actually away on vacation and I was thinking you were coming this way after we got back. Hope you had a nice trip and enjoyed your time with family. We'll have to get together next time for sure! :)

Take care and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Julie

Unknown said...

cute layout. Plus I like the new look to your blog :D

Bev Gerard said...

Wow, Shannon!!
This is such a wonderful page ... and fabboo "peek" at the 2010 family photo!

How in the world did Hailey grow so quickly?? (Please ... I'm old enough already, darlin'!) LOL

Miss you much, sweet Lady!
(((hugs))))
Bev

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome job esp. for only your second try...color me green!

Laura Evangeline said...

I love this so much!