Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Ride

Today, I returned to work after being off since Dec 23rd.  It was a double whammy as I had to get Hailey up as well and to the babysitters with an early drop off of 6:30 am.  Ian usually does the morning routine but is out of town for work for about 2 weeks.  So, 2 weeks of getting up about 5:30 am, getting myself going and then the babe up.  We had a great break, Christmas with the family was wonderful.  We returned and did some painting in the house.  Hailey's room got a huge makeover.  I'll post some pictures soon.

This is the last of my stashed pictures of layouts.  I guess I better get creating or taking pictures!  I made this layout of little Miss Hailey when I was at SK Scraps.  I definitely wasn't shy on the product ... All product is by Bo-Bunny. 

I love this picture of her with her car.  She got this little red car as a gift from my Mom and StepDad for her 1st birthday.  She adores it, hands on the wheel as we go for walks in the neighbourhood. 


Supplies: All Bo-Bunny, Black Bazzill cardstock

3 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Oh my goodness. Your page is brilliant! Love how you have surrounded Hailey with all the lovely flowers. Cute picture to boot! Good luck with the early mornings!!

Merlie said...

Ohhh.. that's way too early for me! Love the page with all the flowers and Miss HAT is looking too pretty in her little ride.

Nancy said...

I love love love this layout! Beautiful flowers!!