Monday, February 14, 2011

A great cause....

I am fortunate to be involved in a very worthwhile cause this year.  My good friend, Jennifer Roswell started a crop 3 years ago to benefit the Alberta Children's Hospital.  Actually 3 years ago, I didn't even know Jen!  Because of this crop and her involvement designing with MondayNightClass we became fast friends.  Like the girl that I have known forever ...... I'm sure if wouldn't have taken long to meet her as it seems we know all the same peoples.

Jennifer is an incredible woman, she is really the Super MOM!  I am not sure where she hides her cap as some days she makes my eyes blur in her speed and the amount of things she has on her plate.  She is definitely an incredible woman, friend, wife and mother.

This year, Jennifer has a few of us come on to help her make the 3rd edition of Crop 4 Kids a success.  I've been helping line up the instructors and the classes for the event.

Check out the blog post at the Crop 4 Kids blog.  I am so happy with the instructors that we have coming.

Registration goes live on Wednesday morning at 9 am for the registered croppers and then a week later the classes are going to open up to the general public.

Best thing about this crop is 100% of the proceeds go to the AB Children's Hospital.  Last week was radiothon on many of the radio stations.  After hearing the stories, I am so glad we have this hospital and I love knowing it is there if we need it but I hope to never use the services other than for an ear infection.

I've made a pile of pages at a recent crop weekend however, my camera battery is dead!  I'll get on that soon, I have a 4 day weekend coming up so here is hoping I can get some stuff done.

No comments: